Male Branch Tee
Male branch tees are widely used in pipe fittings. They are used basically to connect fractional tube or pipe to female NPT thread. They are available in various sizes depending on their applications. They come in different materials and different finishes. Some male tees are customized as well. Male branch tees are designed in such a way so as to fit standard female threads like BSP, BSPT, G, Rc etc.
parts of male branch tee:
Various materials used in the making of male branch tees are as
- Stainless steel
- Cast Iron
- Rubber etc.
Certain features or specifications that a buyer
should look for in the bulk purchase of male branch tees are as
- Application at various temperatures
- Compatibility to piping size
- Great sealing performance
- Maximum working pressure
- Working temperature
- Size of tube used
- Maximum life service
- Color and Finish
Application of male branch tee:
- The body
- The nut
- The olive to form a complete T
Male branch tees are used as pipe connectors in different industrial
and commercial applications. Some popular applications of male branch
tees are in the field of:
to measure male tee?
- Pharmaceutical Fittings
- Pneumatic System
- Hydraulic System
- Air brake Fittings
- Refrigerant Fittings
- Gas Fittings etc.
Uses of male branch tee:
- TUBE OD (T):
- NPT MALE THREAD (P):
B, E, F, G, L, Lx, Ly
- Part No.
Some uses of male branch tees are as follows:
- This type of pipe fittings can be easily installed.
- They are capable of providing a positive leak-free seal with
- Low cost.
- Because of their easy assembly, they are always the most feasible
option for connecting various kinds of tubes.
- They ensure leak proof, torque free seal at all piping
- They are useful in eliminating costly and hazardous leaks in
instrumentation and process tubing.
The points mentioned below will be a guide for the buyers: